There is nothing more exciting when you have the passion and deep interest to be the boss in your own empire. Here at Raudhah College, you will gain the right technique and knowledge of the organization and the environment while learning to manage innovation and develop your own entrepreneurial skills. You’ll graduate to be a strong, confident, independent thinker with the right knowledge of business, management, and the nature of entrepreneurship.
Enhance Your Business Plan And Develop It Into An Empire.
“Enroll now and be a member of the most important profession in the world!.
A Diploma course via classroom and online learning trend.
Full Time 2 years program
Smart partnership with multi networks of businesses and entrepreneurs.
Flexible class schedule for potential entrepereneurs.
A direct contact with your online instructor via e – Learning System
Well laid out contents with exposure to an Islamic Muamalah curriculum.
A comprehensive and practical learning strategies with actual case study that will assist you in getting high-end skills as an Ethical Islamic Entreprenuers.
Why Raudhah College
Job placement guaranteed
Courses are conducted based on “hands-on” knowledge
Opportunity to generate part-time income
10% student discount for every product in Malakat Mall
Additional professional certification (optional)
Offering a comprehensive Academic Ecosystem:
-Raudhah College (as Education Center)
-Malakat Food (Industry player) -Malakat Mall (Industry Center)
Dream Educational Institutions
1) Strategic location in MSC status city
2) Location next to the lively Malakat Mall
3) Accommodation for student families in Malakat Residency
4) Graduate with the added value of entrepreneurship in practice.
5) Near Putrajaya Sentral, 6.1KM (8 minutes), access to public transport center to all locations
Dream Learning Atmosphere
1) Accommodation within the campus (80m)
2) Industrial training opportunities in the Brainy Bunch center & Tadika Rakyat
3) Opportunity to earn extra income at Malakat Mall
4) 10% student discount on all vendors/products in Malakat Mall
5) ADAB Centered-based learning system
- Possesses Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least three (3) credits in any subject and a pass in Sejarah or equivalent; or
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)/Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) or equivalent; or
- Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) (Level 3) in a related field and hold an SPM with a minimum of one (1) credit or equivalent; or
- Other qualification or equivalent approved by the Government of Malaysia; (Pass GCE ‘O’ Level with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects)
- Open Entry Admission Qualification: Criteria outlined by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) under the Open Entry Admission System and Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) as approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall academic band score of 5.5, OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550, or higher is required, OR
- Test of Malaysian college English Test (MUET) at a score of academic band 4.0, OR
- Provide proof of the required level of English proficiency as evaluated by RC.
- Students who do not meet the criteria will be undergoing RC Intensive English Programme (IEP) to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements
3 Intakes Per Year
- Business owner
- Business Executive
- Sales Executive
- Corporate Executive
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant