Mohd Fadzil Hashim
• Certified Business Coach with Action Coach International U.S.A.
• Diploma in Accountancy, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
• 19 years of MNC & Corporate experience
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Taha Mohd Omar
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD.)
UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA, PENANG, MALAYSIA.
Successfully researched the Securities Commission of Malaysia's Shariah screening method and wrote a 210-page thesis that contributed a critical analysis and review. Completed the doctorate within 3 years and 6 months.
MASTERS OF ARTS (M.A)
UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA, PENANG, MALAYSIA
Completed the 3 semester's coursework program under the school of social sciences' special center "Centre for Islamic Development Management Studies". Inscribed a dissertation focusing on Islamic poverty management.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A)
MADRASA ARABIA RAIWIND, LAHORE, PAKISTAN
Completed the 8 years course at the International campus located in Raiwind district, the main subject of studies were, Arabic syntax, morphology, poetry, literature, Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic epistemology, Aristotle's logic, semantics and eloquence (ma'ani wal-balaghah), Hadith, and tafsirul Quran.
TAHFIZ WAL-QIRAAT (SECONDARY)
JAMIA DARUL QURAN, FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN
Successfully memorized the 114 chapters of the Holy Quran within 4 years and attaining a full 100 marks for the finale memorization Quran exam held at the Jamia in 2001.
MEMORIZATION OF THE HOLY QURAN (TAHFIZ)
MA'HAD TAHFIZ AL-QURAN, BALIK PULAU, PULAU PINANG
Successfully memorized the 30 juz of the holy Quran within 4 years using the Pani Pati memorization technique from Multan, Pakistan.
Noor Yusma Mohd Yusof Akbar
• Master of Education, Educational Management & Leadership, UiTM
• Bachelor's Degree of Accountancy (Hons),UiTM
• Diploma Diploma in Accounting,UiTM
• Kursus Asas Asuhan Kanak-kanak, JKM
• Kursus Konvensyen Hak Asasi Kanak-kanak, SUHAKAM
• Member of ECCE Council
• 10 years experienced working in private higher education sector, and involved in finance, accounting, and human resource administrative.
Head of Academic
Norazura Abd Hamid
• Master’s In Educational Management and Leadership (M.Ed),
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
• Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM),
• Diploma In Early Childhood Education (DECE)
• Diploma in Business Studies
• Attending a TOT refresher course for Kursus Asuhan Permata (KAP)
• Certificate in Basic Course of Child Care (KAAK)
• Member of ECCE Council
• Trustee of ALUMNI Kolej Perkembangan Awal Kanak-Kanak
• Teaching permit for Teacher Training And Education Science programme (PM/IPTS/2018/11/8315)
Eight (8) years of educational instructional content design in programme related with Early Childhood Education. Lead the MQA accreditation documentation team for programme Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and lecture for ECE programme (Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Diploma in Early Childhood Education). Three (3) years in managing students’ affairs department and one (1) year in assisting the project team in coordinating all training programs.